The Business Law Journal is a great opportunity for Duquesne Law students interested in exploring the intersection between business and the law. Through publication, leadership, and networking, the Duquesne Business Law Journal encourages staff members to enhance their legal research and writing skills while displaying their creativity and critical analysis.
Students seeking membership to the Business Law Journal must participate in a two-step admission process: (1) a write-on competition; and (2) an interview. Students are eligible for admission to the Business Law Journal after satisfactorily completing one (1) academic year at Duquesne Law.
- Students interested in becoming a member of the Business Law Journal must e-mail their name, e-mail address, and class level to . Upon receipt of this email, a member of the editorial board will contact the interested student with further direction.
- The write-on competition is conducted mid-summer. The write-on is held in conjunction with the Duquesne Law Review.
- All activity and submissions for the write-on take place on the Law Review Lexis page.
- Following the submission and review of all the required write-on material, the Editorial Board contacts qualifying candidates for an interview
- Interviews are held in early September
Any inquiries regarding membership to the Duquesne Business Law Journal should be directed to email@example.com.